There are temporary courts located at the Bill Morris Tennis Complex, 201 North Industrial Park Road, as well as more courts to come in the near future! The courts are open to the public at all times. As of October 2, 2023, courts are first come, first served. We ask that you be mindful of others playing.
Pickleball players in Enterprise will soon have 8 new courts for games, as construction begins on the complex next to Enterprise State Community College.
The pickleball complex, which sits at the intersection of George Wallace Drive and Campus Drive, will include 8 courts with lights, is expected to be complete by February 2024. Enterprise City Council awarded the bid for Phase I construction to Beasley Construction at the June 6 council meeting.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Courts are for tennis and pickleball play ONLY Vehicles, strollers, bikes, skateboards, roller skates, baseball, softball, frisbees, soccer, etc. are not allowed.
- Tennis or soft-soled shoes are required.
- Limit game times to 30 minutes when all courts are in play.
- Spectators and persons waiting to play must remain outside the courts.
- Courts are first come, first serve basis.
- The City of Enterprise shall have priority use for City and/or City sponsored activities, including tournaments, programs, events, and the like.
- Do not place tables, chairs, or tents on the playing surface.
- Do not lean on, sit on, set personal items on any of the nets on the courts.
- No paint, chalk, tape, or other adhesive material shall be placed on the court surface without prior approval.
- No loitering, fighting, or profanity.
- No animals (except to assist persons of disability).
- No food or drink, except water, on the court surface. Glass containers and barbeque grills are not allowed.
- No loud music or use of personal sound systems.
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products allowed.
- No littering. Help keep our courts clean. Please place trash in receptacles provided.
- Courts may be closed at any time for safety and maintenance.